Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay I was on youtube and was watching FPS Russia's videos. I usually really like this guy and his videos but this one made me not want to live anywhere near his property, maybe even 20 to 30 miles away, He shoots a 40 mm Bofors and when he switches to full auto the muzzle climbs up so high that the rounds would have completely cleared his property. No telling where they went. Yet he shows them hitting a bank across the lake which must be from another burst because he didnt want to seem like he messed up, watch this and you will see what I mean, the muzzle goes way high but all the rounds he shows in the next clip hit within 10 feet of each other, not possible:

‪The 40mm Machine Gun!!!‬‏ - YouTube

·
Premium Member
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've only watched a few of his video's, but he isn't ever safe. I am glad he isn't a neighbor.
I know... but a 40mm damn he could have taken out an airliner or a school for all we know, did you see it? Crazy I am very glad I dont live in the same state.

·
Registered
372 Posts
I mentioned something about that when the video was released, caused somewhat of a **** storm on how I know nothing.

I just stopped caring, a lot of his vid's are self incriminating anyways if something happens.

·
Registered
28 Posts
He has a knew one trying to show the proper way to use a flame thrower. He isn't using it remotely correct. He does LOOOOONG burns and not short burst to get a rolling flame.

Also he isn't really Russian.

·
Registered
542 Posts
He has a knew one trying to show the proper way to use a flame thrower. He isn't using it remotely correct. He does LOOOOONG burns and not short burst to get a rolling flame.

Also he isn't really Russian.
How do you know he is not a Russian? Since you assume that, then I have to assume you worked for the CIA and became an expert in accents!

·
Premium Member
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I mentioned something about that when the video was released, caused somewhat of a **** storm on how I know nothing.

I just stopped caring, a lot of his vid's are self incriminating anyways if something happens.
He obviously is a dick, yea I saw that and freaked out, no way you can deny that, I saw the muzzle climb and fire. Yet the last round was lower than the first, hmmm? Doesnt take a Rocket Surgeon to figure that one out lol.

The flame thrower thing was dangerous as hell too, he had the liquid almost leak all over him, and didnt roll it either, I have to admit he is funny sometimes but that was just idiocracy

·
Registered
455 Posts
My son follows this clown. He is a former successful used car salesman who hit it big on the internet video game review market: site+hits+advertisement=money. He bought an obscene amount of land to stage his gun stupidity.

According to several local kids who follow him for laughs-re immature gross humor, he is from Georgia, USA-he's American. He apparently has a mind that takes something real, mixes in a little video game absurdity and twists the result into the ridiculous or the profane. He inquired weather a girl would be more upset over her boyfriend having sex with a cow or with a supermodel-alleged to have actually taped her answer and podcasted it. See FPSKYLE or FPSKYLELETSPLAY or painkilleralready podcast for more of his questionable contributions.

·
Premium Member
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My son follows this clown. He is a former successful used car salesman who hit it big on the internet video game review market: site+hits+advertisement=money. He bought an obscene amount of land to stage his gun stupidity.

According to several local kids who follow him for laughs-re immature gross humor, he is from Georgia, USA-he's American. He apparently has a mind that takes something real, mixes in a little video game absurdity and twists the result into the ridiculous or the profane. He inquired weather a girl would be more upset over her boyfriend having sex with a cow or with a supermodel-alleged to have actually taped her answer and podcasted it. See FPSKYLE or FPSKYLELETSPLAY or painkilleralready podcast for more of his questionable contributions.
I used to like him alright until I saw the 40mm Bofors video, that made me sick, He could have killed a bunch of people, even an obscene amount of land would not protect you from a 40mm round at that angle. It probably went 5 miles lol. He is ridiculous and I am starting to hate him, he is dangerous, no responsibility whatsoever, I am sure your kid is smart enough to not copy his dumb ass, and I am sure you are a responsible father with extensive firearms experience so I am not worried. Have a good one brother!

As the previous post states, it's becoming widely known he is not Russian.

Also I have bugged your phone calls :cool:
He is definitely not russian, I don't know why that guy jumped all over that statement, coming to that idiots defense. That was ridiculous. I mean his accent is way too dramatic, russians are usually better at handling their weapons anyway, although I do have to admit those 500+ meter shots with that Desert Tactical Arms SRS .308/.338 were damn good, they were like 1 inch groups. He is still a RAH-TARD tho Have a good one man!
PS I also bugged his cell phone

·
Registered
372 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Seems FPSRussia is stamping his feet on his facebook. He's tired of getting mentioned as irresponsible on TTAG LOL

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...65698805.35959.135529993185189&type=1&theater

Irresponsible Gun Owner… | The Truth About Guns - Just browse through for all the mentions about him
There was a comment that summed it up well for me when I followed your links...

"...The firearm can achieve a physical state of “unloaded” wherin there are no primed explosive rounds witin the housing of the firearm. Rule one is not about the physical state of the firearm, but your mental state that is great to teach new shooter and maintains safety on the range but is not applicable in every situation. Following these rules to an extreme extent and being overly literal will be the death of action and comedy movie, and action comedy hybrids, Buddy Cop TV shows, Dramedy Cop Shows, Spy Movies, and will be the final nail in Dolph Lundgren’s movie career. It’s comedy people laugh at it, don’t analyse it and try to make an obvious satire a comentary about gun safety. Thats the joke, it’s funny, and it is made even funnier when you post things like this. Whats next, are you going to criticize Superman for flying without a pilots license?..."

LOL

·
Registered
372 Posts
There was a comment that summed it up well for me when I followed your links...

"...The firearm can achieve a physical state of “unloaded” wherin there are no primed explosive rounds witin the housing of the firearm. Rule one is not about the physical state of the firearm, but your mental state that is great to teach new shooter and maintains safety on the range but is not applicable in every situation. Following these rules to an extreme extent and being overly literal will be the death of action and comedy movie, and action comedy hybrids, Buddy Cop TV shows, Dramedy Cop Shows, Spy Movies, and will be the final nail in Dolph Lundgren’s movie career. It’s comedy people laugh at it, don’t analyse it and try to make an obvious satire a comentary about gun safety. Thats the joke, it’s funny, and it is made even funnier when you post things like this. Whats next, are you going to criticize Superman for flying without a pilots license?..."

LOL
Even I lol'd at that comment, but im looking farther back as well. I'm going to laugh when Kyle get exposed to his whole community, and dox'd hardcore.

·
Registered
725 Posts
I like watching his videos. He gets some cool stuff and his presentation is... amusing. I've known for a while he wasn't Russian. I know some Russians, and except for starting out with a problem with indefinite articles, the accent usually recedes pretty quickly. I can pick up the slightest hint myself, but I just have an ear for it.

That Bofors video disturbed me, though. There was some serious muzzle climb there. So glad it didn't cause any problems. I hope he sent it back to where it came from.

But wholly crap! In the movies & whatnot they usually use rubber replicas, not actual firearms. Toys. With my mentality, I'd still have to consciously overcome rules 1, 2 and 4, but yes, it is a joke. They're just toys. If he doesn't understand that, he should be corrected, but he doesn't sound like the kind that takes to that. The way he operates, he's probably going to find some way to do himself in one of these days anyway.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I you do a basic Google search he lives in like Montana or something. I saw an article on it a while back. But, my little brother (who is 25 and owns no guns) has a huge mancrush on him. It broke his heart when he showed me one of the videos and I had to tell him that they guy was not Russian.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts