Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
in keeping with the other thread i noticed i was the only one are there any others who still got the old original

·
Premium Member
3,194 Posts
I own a first generation HS2K.

·
Premium Member
3,194 Posts
like this.....

You need to use a photo hosting site, such as Photobucket. After uploading your image, they generate an img. code. Copy that code and paste it in to you post.

·
Premium Member
946 Posts
I have a HS2000 Gen. 1

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Quick question. I know how to get pics from photobucket to here. My question is how do you increase the size?

·
Premium Member
2,583 Posts
ME!!!

I have a 1st gen HS2K

Though Im not currently in possession of it. Its currently at Springfield Armory getting night sites, new locking block, new springs, some other minor work and a Black T finish.

I CAN'T wait to get her back. I sent her off in September and I should have her back sometime this month, I hope.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i did that through photobucket i have an account there clicked on the pisture icon and pasted it but it just came out as a little square

after you post it it should look something like this before you hit reply

img/yuhjjjmnsswssxxvdregphotobucketvance12cfg/img

and it doesn't

·
Registered
192 Posts
i had once a hs2000 1st gen. i lived here in the philippines. it's a shame i sold it a long time ago, nway the hs2000 that i owned didn't come with a ala glock trigger safety and no finger rest. i think they just added those for BAFT importation for the usa market. i'm currently using a HS40 TACTICAL with aftermarket magwell:), also i'm using my ols hs2000 magazine for my hs40, i can only load 11 rounds instead of 12.

·
Premium Member
3,194 Posts
Should look like this:

·
Registered
902 Posts
I've had a 2nd gen.

·
Premium Member
5,752 Posts
Gen 1.