Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://myholysmoke.com/

Heard about this on the radio this morning and checked it out.

They load cremated ashes into shells/cartridges as a memorial.

I think its a great thought, but at what point is making a bunch of money off dead people just a load of BS.

850 bucks for 100-250 rounds seems a bit steep to me

What say you?

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
A deceased shooter and his money are only 100 shots away. Total worthless ploy to get someone's cash, IMO.:?

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
If that covered the cost of the cermation, then it would be worth it to me. But if it's an additional cost on top of the cermation, then it's not really worth it.

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
If that covered the cost of the cermation, then it would be worth it to me. But if it's an additional cost on top of the cermation, then it's not really worth it.
Do you really think you ashes will be aware that they are being shot from a bullet 100 times after you are dead and burned to a chrisp?

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
What powder measure do you think they use for the ashes?

·
Registered
12,197 Posts
People will spend a lot mor ethan that on a facny coffin & service + the piece of ground they put you in. Even cremation is a rip when you consider what they are actually doing. Sad, but is what it is & we all have choices.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Do you really think you ashes will be aware that they are being shot from a bullet 100 times after you are dead and burned to a chrisp?
I'm just stating that if I were to die, I don't want my family to have to pay more than they have to. I could care less if I was shot from a gun or thrown away, I just don't want anyone to have any extra costs because of me. Know what I mean?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts