Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ohio represent!

cleveland here. worst city for poverty, many many police recently laid off, and crime is on the rise. you gotta love it here. say hello to my girls xd9, and xd9sc. *waves pistols to bad guys* :D

·
Registered
347 Posts
Columbus Ohio here!

Matthew

·
Registered
9,135 Posts
toledo here
famous for tony packos hotdogs (from the tv show m.a.s.h.)
and jeep
home of only one freakin indoor range

·
Registered
688 Posts

Kettering Here, A burb of Dayton.

bobert :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
347 Posts
mccloud, you shoot down at Ohio Valley Outdoors? That's my home range, have a membership down there and try to make it out at least once a week. :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Cleveland

on a side note, as much as ohio's ccw law leaves much to be desired, i've gotta say I was really impressed with the Lake County sheriff's office. I turned my application in on a Saturday and got my permit on that Monday.

·
Registered
9 Posts
#11 Here
from Cleveland Also(suburb)

We need to recall Jane Campell she has done NOTHING for the city of Cleveland, I rather have Mike White in there

·
Registered
10,955 Posts
#12 here in Dayton, I think they said we are ranked 7th for violent crime in the country...

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
lucky 13

3 miles from the Dayton Mall and boy does traffic suck this time of year

·
Registered
252 Posts

Cleveland, East Side. Case Western Reserve.

·
Registered
143 Posts

Another Toledo native here. I'll second the notion that we need more places to practice here in town. I need to try out the free 12 rounders I just got. :D

·
Registered
113 Posts
What the hell is going on in Ohio right now!!! I have a Bushmaster M4 sitting at DHL's facility in Wilmington that was "overnited" Tuesday. They say there's some winter storm stopping flights out?? Can all you Ohioites, or Ohioans, or what ever the hell y'all are :wink: do a weather dance or something. I want my M4 for Christmas. Nothing says praise the baby Jesus like an M4. :D :D

1 - 20 of 67 Posts