Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Put 100 Rounds Through It at The Range

Shot Lovely

Thinking Bout Getting the 9mm Conversion Barrell and Im Most Definently Getting the Trijicon Night Sights

A New Proud Owner Of a SA XD

·
Registered
3,742 Posts
OD Green XD's are cool. I kinda wish I got mine that way. If I ever get another XD it will certainly be OD.

·
Registered
268 Posts
retired said:
What's that green stuff on it? :shock:
I have that same green stuff on mine. i like it on my .40's that way i can tell the difference with my 9mm XD's

·
Registered
31,246 Posts
I have one just like it. Yes, the recoil is not bad at all (but i am used to firing two 45 1911s). I love the OD green frame.

You'll love it. I have about 900 rounds through mine and not a lick of trouble...and no rust.

-Brickboy240

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
HaHa, Im addicted to it, Ive probably takin it apart a good 50 times. It Intrugues me

Here in Cleveland Ohio, That OD 40 Was Extremely difficult to come by

Contacted a Dealer and he was able to get it within in 3 days

Every Other Dealer needed to order it through SA

very very pleased..

·
Registered
190 Posts
Ok stupid question, but why mess with the springs? i have both a 45, and 357 xd, is it more for recoil? please educate me thanks

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Meprolights much brigter indeed. I have them on all my guns and they are great. Yes, time to accessorize and kiss your bank account goodbye. Look at all the stuff I added to my XD! Ah, but that is part of the fun. I am doing the same thing with my new Remington 870 Police shotgun. Hiding the bills from my wife is a real challenge. Better known as creative accounting. :D

By the way, a manly tube grip on your new XD is non-negotiable. Don't be caught with a girlie-man Hogue. Wouldn't be prudent. Many have tried to be closet Hogue or worse, Pachmayr wearers but were found-out and disgraced beyond belief. :)

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
My Girlfriend just said your gun is ugly!
(She is wrong of course, but I don't dare tell her!!!)

Raymond

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Captain Ray said:

Raymond
Time for a new girlfriend Captain.

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
Captain Ray said:

Raymond
I say tell her... If she beats you silly, you are hers, if she doesn't, she is yours. Either way, it's good for now. :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts