Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am searching for mag springs for 2 7 round magazines. I have tried the obvious, Brownells, midway. Did all kinds of searches. Any one know where?

·
Banned
0 Posts
Did you call Springfield?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Stores such as CTD usually have them, although the price may be high.

I've had great luck buying them from Springfield Armory's online store - my waiting time was almost zero in 2 cases and only a week or two in another instance. At least that way you're sure that you'll be getting a non-counterfeit magazine.

·
Banned
0 Posts
Stores such as CTD usually have them, although the price may be high.

I've had great luck buying them from Springfield Armory's online store - my waiting time was almost zero in 2 cases and only a week or two in another instance. At least that way you're sure that you'll be getting a non-counterfeit magazine.
CTD?:twisted: they suck

·
Registered
10 Posts
I was going to suggest Wolff Gunsprings but I just checked Wolff's website and saw that no XDs springs are offereds.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I put the springs from Tripp Research's Super 7 Upgrade Kit in my seven round magazines. (Click Upgrade Kits, then Super 7 in the left column). I could have purchased the spring from the kit by itself ( MS-14C048 ) for $6.95/ea, but I needed the hybrid follower for my 1911 magazines (I prefer solid followers), so for $2.00 more I got the followers.

The spring has the tail end crimped in toward the center of the spring, so you'll need to straighten that crimped tail out. When I straightened out the tails on both of the springs I installed, they snapped off, but the spring stills perform as designed.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts