Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I thought since I am buying my first XD tomorrow morning, I should do the only thing that seems perfectly natural, and join XDtalk.com. I am purchasing a XD SC 9mm, and I'm excited to hear about the nice promo Springfield is running right now. I have a friend who bought the same pistol not more than two months ago, he'll probably be ticked when he hears about the two free mags! :mad:

I'm adding the XD to my very small family of firearms, but I've tried to select each one carefully for their intended purposes.

I did make a mistake with the first gun I purchased, which was a S&W Sigma 9mm. I barely sold that gun to buy my new XD, and I can't wait!

Other guns I own:

Benelli Nova 20 gauge
Browning Buck Mark 22LR pistol - Micro Bull

So there you have it, not much to my collection, but I'm working on it, ok? :)

·
Registered
441 Posts
Welcome to the forum from another Ogden resident! You will love the XD9 subby. Where are you getting it from?

·
Premium Member
8,922 Posts
Welcome from the Sandy area! Congrats!

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Welcome to the forum from CT.

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Welcome from Indiana!

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Welcome from Minnesota!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome to the forum from another Ogden resident! You will love the XD9 subby. Where are you getting it from?
Buying from Impact Guns. I took the concealed class out there, and they seem like pretty good people. Great to see there's more Ogden and UT people on here.

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
Buying from Impact Guns. I took the concealed class out there, and they seem like pretty good people. Great to see there's more Ogden and UT people on here.
i ONLY shop at impact. they have a store in boise idaho. they kick a$$

1 - 11 of 11 Posts