Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i sent off my xd slide today to get refinshed i found a guy local here in michigan seen some of his work to really nice and cheap i will post pics when i get it back on monday

·
Registered
268 Posts
I sent two to Macs to get redone and i should be getting them back soon. i will post pics when they get here

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yes he knows how to take the slide apart i made sure he knew what he was doing and the he showed me a couple of xd slides that he had already refinshed and were waiting to be pick up or ship back out
plus one of my le buddys told me about the guy so i trust what he is doing

·
Registered
603 Posts
From one Michigander to another, mind giving a few more details on where you're getting this done? I'm looking forward to seeing the results!

·
Banned
11,479 Posts
brandon said:
yes he knows how to take the slide apart i made sure he knew what he was doing and the he showed me a couple of xd slides that he had already refinshed and were waiting to be pick up or ship back out
plus one of my le buddys told me about the guy so i trust what he is doing
The reason I asked is because we did have someone get their slide refinished by someone who didn't bother taking the slide a part. He had problems getting it to work properly again.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for askin one eyed fat man its nice to see so many people here care :D i would hate to get my slide back and it be all messed up that would really suck

1 - 7 of 7 Posts