Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I'm a newby on here. I'm about to go purchase a new XDM 3.8 .45 soon. My question is does anyone use the oem holisters that come with the new firearm.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry like I said I'm new to the fourm. Well went today and got it and hopefully be able tomorrow to put some rounds down range.

·
Premium Member
18,061 Posts
Sorry like I said I'm new to the fourm. Well went today and got it and hopefully be able tomorrow to put some rounds down range.

Congrats on the new purchase!

The XD holster can be used on the range, or adapted for use in a vehicle, back of the nightstand, or safe, but not usually for carry.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I like Abercrombie better than "holister" op....jk

I never used my oem holster because I'm left handed and couldn't use it.

·
Registered
218 Posts
When I first got my XD40, I used the factory holster for everyday carry until I could find an leather OWB that I liked. It worked fine for me, and I still use it at the range along with the mag holder.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I tried the OEM holster but the gun flopped around to much. I picked up a couple of DeSantis holsters, The Intruder for IWB and The Intimidator or OWB, these I use for my XD9 Sub-Compact. Looking to purchase a Milt Sparks Summer Special for my XD40 Service model. Those work for me

Darryl

1 - 11 of 11 Posts