Springfield XD Forum banner

21 - 40 of 15876 Posts

·
Registered
14,386 Posts

·
Registered
14,386 Posts
Nope - Talyor Momson from The Pretty Reckless. Not the best pic, but the only one with a gun:wink:
A cutie with or w/o a gun!

·
Registered
14,386 Posts
So apparently part of that is a bathing suit or unitard and the rest of the tattoos are legit? What a shame. That is a beautiful specimen...or was.
Yes @unclejed you said what I decided to not say. She is a freaking mess and should be ashamed of herself if those are real tattoos vs some fake application. She looks like a freak in a circus.

Reactions: tokuboi69

·
Banned
20,021 Posts
Yes @unclejed you said what I decided to not say. She is a freaking mess and should be ashamed of herself if those are real tattoos vs some fake application. She looks like a freak in a circus.
Maybe they are fake. I hope they are because she is/was something special I think.

·
Registered
14,386 Posts
Reactions: JMag

·
Registered
14,386 Posts
OK but I assumed it was more disfigurement by GVs.

·
Registered
2,779 Posts
So apparently part of that is a bathing suit or unitard and the rest of the tattoos are legit? What a shame. That is a beautiful specimen...or was.
Maybe they are fake. I hope they are because she is/was something special I think.
Misa Rose. They are quite real.

I like it. :)

21 - 40 of 15876 Posts