Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I received an official NRA-ILA TAG poll, consisting documents that NRA use as evidence in the upcoming government elections to prove to politicians that we indeed want our second amendment rights to be strenghtened.

I believe every NRA member will get this in the mail, if they already have not gotten it.

The Documents are different if you are in different states: In my envelope were documents for U.S. Senator John William Warner, U.S. Senator George F. Allen, and U. S. Representative Frank R. Wolf.

Has anybody else gotten this or seen it?

Support our second amendment rights!!!!!

·
Premium Member
5,751 Posts
Nor have I.

·
Registered
200 Posts
No i have not recieved mine yet. Most likely next week. It should be Senator John McCain - Arizona. Ill be keeping a eye out.

·
Registered
27 Posts
i recieved mine just a week ago and i think it is a great idea for the nra to poll gun owners and let our "elected officials" know how we stand on gun issues :!: :!: it also had 3 copies for my local senator and congressman :twisted: hope it works out well :p

·
Registered
293 Posts
I did one a while back but I'm convinced Dianne Feinstein wipes her ass with the responses.

California is great, it's the politics that suck!

·
Banned
1,224 Posts
skygun9 said:
I did one a while back but I'm convinced Dianne Feinstein wipes her ass with the responses.

Isn't she an elected person? I keep hearing what a pain she is, why not get somebody else in her position?

·
Banned
11,479 Posts
Super Trucker said:
skygun9 said:

Isn't she an elected person? I keep hearing what a pain she is, why not get somebody else in her position?
Because the people in her district (the only ones who get to vote for her)are brain dead.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
do you guys think that hollywood had anything to do with her being elected? Hollywood has lots of guns...so californians are sick of guns??

No clue.

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
atkamano said:
do you guys think that hollywood had anything to do with her being elected? Hollywood has lots of guns...so californians are sick of guns??

No clue.
Nope.
Kalifornians aren't sick of guns, just sick.
What REALLY worries me is the vast number of them who get tired of the BS in California and leave.
Then they move to Nevada, and try to make us more like California.

PS. I'm sure there are plenty of decent people in CA, but they don't vote.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts