Springfield XD Forum banner

NRA today pics

3K views 29 replies 17 participants last post by  jkswiss 
#1 ·
I met Rob Leatham at the NRA show today.

Here Rob was demostrating his quickness. He was shooting with a laser in his gun. He was shooting at the square targets on the top rear.

See less See more
#3 ·
one-eyed-fatman said:
Rob who? And what's he do.
Just let me apologize in advance if you're kidding. :wink:

Rob Leatham ( http://www.robleatham.com ) is one of, if not the winnest competitive shooters ever. He's the main guy for Team Springfield and one bad m-f'er on the pistol range. Which is how he got the nickname TGO (The Great One).

#6 ·
Rob Leatham is perhaps the greatest competitive shooter in the history of shooting sports. And yes, no offense to Wayne Gretzky, but Rob Leatham is also referred to as TGO (The Great One).

Congrats on your picture! I look forward one day to trying to wrangle my way into a shooting class with him. :)

Scott

#7 ·
Love ur cap,I got one just like it.When i first got it everyone was asking "what does XD stand for"

#9 ·
one-eyed-fatman said:
When I posted the only name given was Rob (no last name given) and there was only one picture. I wouldn't know him in the street any more than the other guy in the pic. If your going to start a thread here it would be nice if you would be bright enough to suppy enough information to make it a thread worth reading. L I N C H P I N you suck for editing that post in the manner you did.
Well I don't know what to say if you do not know whom the TGO is. And I'm also sorry that you got WET about my little mistake on this thread. :roll: But I did correct my mistake. So is this BEEF or CHICKEN !

#10 ·
Let's see here. This is the XD forum right? And this guy starts a thread about THE XD shooter of world. By the way LINCHPIN congratulations on meeting such a cool guy. Wish I was there too. If you ever go on the SA site and even try to look around even a little bit, you're going to see Rob Leatham. Mr. XD. If you are on this forum and see a pic of Rob Leatham and you don't know who he is just by seeing his face then you're not really up on what you need to know about your hobby and this site. Hell, half the time you sign on to SA home page Leatham is on the main page. I would be very embarrassed to be on this forum and not know who Rob Leatham is. I would also not make such a big deal about giving the thread starter such a hard time about this. You are the one who doesn't know what you should.

#11 ·
L I N C H P I N said:
one-eyed-fatman said:
When I posted the only name given was Rob (no last name given) and there was only one picture. I wouldn't know him in the street any more than the other guy in the pic. If your going to start a thread here it would be nice if you would be bright enough to suppy enough information to make it a thread worth reading. L I N C H P I N you suck for editing that post in the manner you did.
Well I don't know what to say if you do not know whom the TGO is. And I'm also sorry that you got WET about my little mistake on this thread. :roll: But I did correct my mistake. So is this BEEF or CHICKEN !
I just figured if you was going to start a thread you might put some useful info in it. I guess I just expect to much from some people... :roll:

#15 ·
were people drunk when they posted in this thread? WTF

I knew that was rob right away

#16 ·
NExd said:
were people drunk when they posted in this thread? WTF

I knew that was rob right away
Probably should have been drunk. L I N C H P I N's orginal post was three words long. I was trying to get him to tell a full story. I'm sure getting your pic taken with Rob is fun but he must have seen or done other things while he was there. I just did a losey job of trying to drag a story out of him.

#17 ·
One eye, I was out all day at the show. I was a bit tired and just wanted to post the pics. You are blowing this all out of porportion. If this little thing is bothering you, don't respond to this thread anymore. I have much respect for all you guys here in this forum. Respond to people they way you would want to, with respect. :D

#19 ·
Will i could tell ya that on his xd-40 tact, the stippleing on his grip looked different then his other models. He said , he did that one his self. A soldering iron and patience. He said he did not stipple the right side for a smooth grab when coming down on the grip . So I thought I could do it to . Tell me what yall think. A guy at work also milled out my slide for me.

#20 ·
I'm a complete gun noob, don't know much about the sport of shooting nor much about guns but being, a forum based on the XD,, which is made by Springfield i even know who ROB is without needing a last name

and why does he have to give you a story he posted some picts thats enough ,,,

stop busting the guys balls almost 4000 posts and you don't know who Rob is maybe he and the rest are the BRIGHT ones and your the dim bulb

what an A-hole

#21 ·
At no time did I say I didn't know who the guy is. I've seen him shoot on TV. I said Rob who to get him to add his last name so everybody would know who he was talking about. Nice the way some people make stuff up. My apologies for confusing the new gun boob and anybody else that gets confused easily.

#23 ·
one-eyed-fatman said:
My apologies for confusing the new gun boob and anybody else that gets confused easily.
Ok fatman , :roll: Let me tell you that this is not my first rodeo with pistols. I'am real familiar with my pistols. and other pistols . To this forum yes, but not pistols. Losen your granny -panties, and get a life :lol:

#24 ·
L I N C H P I N said:
one-eyed-fatman said:
My apologies for confusing the new gun boob and anybody else that gets confused easily.
Ok fatman , :roll: Let me tell you that this is not my first rodeo with pistols. I'am real familiar with my pistols. and other pistols . To this forum yes, but not pistols. Losen your granny -panties, and get a life :lol:
Hey L I N C H P I N I'm pretty sure fatman was talking about delphian when he was referring to the new gun boob. You all need to relax. Besides I'm the gunnewb take it out on me.

#25 ·
gunnewb said:
L I N C H P I N said:
one-eyed-fatman said:
Hey L I N C H P I N I'm pretty sure fatman was talking about delphian when he was referring to the new gun boob. You all need to relax. Besides I'm the gunnewb take it out on me.
Thanks gunnewb. You are correct. I won't say anymore as I just know somebody will get it wrong again. :roll:

#26 ·
gunnewb said:
L I N C H P I N said:
one-eyed-fatman said:
Gunnewb is right. All I wanted to do was show some damn pictures.Thats all.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.