If You Had To Choose One, Which One?

• NRA

• GOA

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know if this is the appropriate place to post this, so please forgive me. Since I purchased my first gun, I want to join one of the two, but can't afford both. Which one?

·
Premium Member
28,487 Posts
NRA if you can only join one.

You can also help contribute to the NRA by downloading and using their new toolbar.

NRA-ILA ::

·
Registered
1,913 Posts

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
I don't know if this is the appropriate place to post this, so please forgive me. Since I purchased my first gun, I want to join one of the two, but can't afford both. Which one?
Congratulations on your first gun! How important do I think your joining the NRA is? Enough so that I am going to pay for your first year's membership!! Merry Christmas.

Look for a PM from me regarding NRA membership.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Congratulations on your first gun! How important do I think your joining the NRA is? Enough so that I am going to pay for your first year's membership!! Merry Christmas.

+1 x 10^60

·
Registered
368 Posts
Now that is a cool guy. I applaud your commitment to the NRA and our second amendment rights!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Just joined NRA this week myself. It is so important to each and every one of us to have our voices heard. I figured if they are fighting for what I believe, I should help support the effort.

·
Registered
531 Posts

From one Dave to another -- can I get in on that action?

;) Kidding!

·
Registered
708 Posts
Only ONE choice? NRA. I prefer to be a Member of BOTH NRA & GOA.
We can't have too much HELP Defending our 2nd Amendment Rights. Especially NOW.

·
Premium Member
3,834 Posts
Only you can decide this. Nobody else. Research both outfits. Deep research. With the Internet fun and easy to do. Also understand there may (may) be other as good or perhaps even better organizations. Respectfully.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts