Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
CERTAINLY this has been posted about here before but I can't find anything. Why oh why does my shiny new (fairly badly designed) freebie NRA baseball cap that I just received have a big-ass MADE IN CHINA tag on it???

I'm in the promotionals business so I know it's less expensive. In fact, on that particular item, it's up to 80% cheaper. But is there nothing left that deserves to have full price paid for it? Heck, it reminds me of all the post-9/11 USA flags I saw for sale that weren't made in this country.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Yah I got to agree that is a little messed up.

·
Registered
671 Posts
free chinese made NRA knife, and free chinese made NRA range bag as well. I suspect they're just saving the difference to put out that awesome american rifleman magazine.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Somebody has to make money, too bad it isn't someone here in the states. Maybe next year when I pay my dues I can do it in chinese currency!

·
Registered
8,566 Posts
The hat is trash anyways. I don't know anyone whose head it properly fits, and certainly not my big dome.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
The hat is trash anyways. I don't know anyone whose head it properly fits, and certainly not my big dome.
Same goes with me. I got a Larue hat with an order and I felt like a Jew when I put it on. I must have a Ginormous noggin or those hats are made TERRIBLE

·
Registered
11,293 Posts
free chinese made NRA knife, and free chinese made NRA range bag as well. I suspect they're just saving the difference to put out that awesome american rifleman magazine.
That's really F'ed up hu!!! Dosn't surprise me at ALL! And for the American Rifleman....I'm getting mine electronically now, saving them even MORE $$$.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts