Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Put this up with my first 6 shots of the day, KGP-161 with Remington .357

Six shots, five holes!

I felt good enough about it to share, hope ya don't mind!
Edit: It was at the 25 foot mark, not this close

·
Registered
7,065 Posts
nice, did you swap the front sight yourself? im bout to swap the front sight on my redhawk when my package gets here monday. do i use a punch & push the plunger/button in & lift the sight out?

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nice, did you swap the front sight yourself? im bout to swap the front sight on my redhawk when my package gets here monday. do i use a punch & push the plunger/button in & lift the sight out?
Yup, it was easy as pie, and it looks WICKED sharp.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Nice!

Now you said " 6 shots and 5 holes"? Could it be 6 of 6? From the pic it looks like you could've shot 2 very close shots in the bull eyes>

At any rate... Nice!!

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Nice!

Now you said " 6 shots and 5 holes"? Could it be 6 of 6? From the pic it looks like you could've shot 2 very close shots in the bull eyes>

At any rate... Nice!!

I think that's what he's getting at and why he's so proud. There were certainly two hits in the bulls eye. Great shootoing.

·
Premium Member
127,710 Posts
Nice shooting!

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank ya guys!

And yeah, the two bullets didn't overlap *perfectly*, but it still is one hole, albeit a trifle oblong ;)

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
me rikey, rikey. looks tight. gold dots over there?
No, never tried Speer's actually. Those are the Winchester "Supreme Elite" bonded .38 +P. Keep those in her for home defense, I'd be worried of a .357 overpenetrating (from the brands I've found nearby).

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thank ya guys!

And yeah, the two bullets didn't overlap *perfectly*, but it still is one hole, albeit a trifle oblong ;)
I don't see any reason to argue over a trifle. Nice shooting! I broke some pigeons today with my XD .40 S&W. Any day I get to shoot is a damn good day.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Nice Shootin'. Is that at the shooters club?

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nice Shootin'. Is that at the shooters club?
But of course! I'm itchin' to get back, but I recently sprained my wrist. Need to go put some more runs in on my membership to justify it!

·
Registered
146 Posts
VERY nice shooting! And a very nice wheel gun too!

·
Registered
22,575 Posts
Nice shooting. I thought the range looked familar. I go there at least on afternoon a week.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts