Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 292 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,754 Posts
Time to send them two "cans" of freedom.

Ask Japan how well that went.

·
Registered
9,583 Posts
Aaawww... it's just Japan.

The real crisis is getting responsibility shifted from Obama to Trump before the average voter finds out what really happened.

Reactions: eureka40

·
Premium Member
15,592 Posts
Seriously doubt it...

And so what...

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
Seriously doubt it...

And so what...
Because any type of engagement from us puts troops in danger. You can't deal rationally with irrational people. It's just a matter of time before we have to take military action. I've got friends stationed in Japan that would be on NKs short list of targets. If we do engage, it needs to be significant. Back to the Stone Age.

·
Premium Member
15,592 Posts
NK with a nuke installed a military threat. It's a political tool. NK nuking anyone means instant and assured annihilation. He may be an idiot, but he isn't stupid. Him nuking anyone ends the NK problem over night. It's a non issue. But at least everyone is getting on board with fear and figuring out what we have to do about it.

Reactions: dsbest

·
Premium Member
15,592 Posts
NK with a nuke installed a military threat. It's a political tool. NK nuking anyone means instant and assured annihilation. He may be an idiot, but he isn't stupid. Him nuking anyone ends the NK problem over night. It's a non issue. But at least everyone is getting on board with fear and figuring out what we have to do about it.
Woops... NK with a nuke isn't a military threat...

·
Registered
18,773 Posts
Gotta disagree.

Sometimes assuming rationality is a huge mistake and in this case it likely is. The wormy kid is nuts and what guarantees he doesn't detonate a nuke over the US the day he gets the ability?

He needs to go. We should start shutting down the US banks from China if they don't solve he problem for us. Yes we will suffer economically but it's better than a nuke war.

If that doesn't work we should start shooting down his missiles when he launches them and if he starts a shooting war we make sure we win it.

This is serious shite.

·
Premium Member
21,754 Posts
Gotta disagree.

Sometimes assuming rationality is a huge mistake and in this case it likely is. The wormy kid is nuts and what guarantees he doesn't detonate a nuke over the US the day he gets the ability?

He needs to go. We should start shutting down the US banks from China if they don't solve he problem for us. Yes we will suffer economically but it's better than a nuke war.

If that doesn't work we should start shooting down his missiles when he launches them and if he starts a shooting war we make sure we win it.

This is serious shite.
China owns I think 25 percent of our debt. I am not sure that would be a wise move.

Reactions: dsbest

·
Premium Member
15,592 Posts
Gotta disagree.

This is serious shite.
I'm not saying he is rational... But the thing about ego maniac tyrants in power... They actually like being in power. Dead, not so much.

I'm not offering up my city as the sacrificial lamb. I'm not saying it's good if a city anywhere is nuked... I'm just saying that if Kim does that, the Kim problem will no longer exist withing 12 hours. That's not a real hard problem to solve.

He's a petulant child flexing his muscles begging for attention on the world stage. That's not a real hard problem to solve either. He doesn't actually hold any real power.

·
Registered
7,776 Posts
The problem with "nuking" anyone is once someone lights one off everyone in the game will feel the need to show theirs.

Anybody really want the results of thermonuclear war.

If it starts it wont end well and we wont be posting on a web site about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,661 Posts

This is serious shite.
This has been my thought all along----with what I think is our ability to watch this little punk's launch sites in real time we should be able to pin-point from where a missile is launched and annihilate that site post haste. Essentially carpet bombing the area and any supporting facilities, assets or personnel there at the same time would be a good retaliatory move too.

Until KJU is dead this entire situation will continue to escalate---we've allowed him to develop and now deploy an ICBM that has the ability to reach mainland USA or one of our valuable allies. Our ineffective weak sanctions and begging China to do something are worthless actions----the results thereof are evident by KJU's continuing disregard or disbelief the USA is capable or willing to deal with him in a direct and decisive manner.

I kinda doubt if we did take severe action there NK doesn't really have any allies that would stand by or defend them. I'm sure the complacent "international community" would be all up in arms with mock outrage and condemn us but WTF cares at this point?

I don't have much faith anything significant will happen anytime soon apart from more phone calls expressing our "concern" and dislike of KJU's actions in general.

·
Registered
18,773 Posts
China owns I think 25 percent of our debt. I am not sure that would be a wise move.
Well, one way to look at that is so what? Hey China if you like our making payments on our debt than solve the Korea issue. Otherwise good luck collecting.

I'm not being flip and I realize there are serious economic issues at play but I don't see how we just accept NK with nukes and ICBM's and we can stop doing business with anyone who does business with them.

1 - 20 of 292 Posts