Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was searching for a XD9 subcompact and came across this forum so I figured that I would check it out. I am going to get a XD and I figured that I would check this forum out. I know that it is a good place to get info and opinions on this and other firearms. I have never owned a handgun, but I have been shooting since I was about 8 years old, so I know a little about them. I currently have an appointment to get my CCW and I am going to purchase the XD9 subcompact really soon. I look forward to getting to know people on here and hopefully you guys are as friendly as people on the other forums I am with.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Welcome! you will like the XD!

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
Welcome from Northern California!

·
Premium Member
127,264 Posts
Welcome from Ohio.

·
Registered
11,293 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Texas! Iv'e got the sc in a .40. It is a sweet keeper.

There are a few Trolls that like to snipe from under the bridge, but pay no attention to them. Overall, we are a happy friendly bunch. Youll enjoy your stay.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Welcome!

St pete FL here, although I spend half the week in Orlando. Where are you going for your CCW class?

·
Registered
480 Posts
Good luck on your purchase and obtaining your CCW.

By the way welcome to XDTalk!

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Welcome to the forum...:)

·
Registered
22,574 Posts
Welcome from Louisiana!

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Welcome from Wonderful Wyoming.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Welcome from NC

·
Registered
340 Posts
Welcome from Florida.

I personally did my CCW class at East Orange Shooting Sports.

Are you looking for a place to take your course here in the area(pinellas/tampa)?

I've already done my CCW class, waiting for my appointment on August 10th to go fill out my paperwork. Was just curious what stores/ranges he goes to.

Btw, I love east orange shooting sports. When I'm in orlando I stay off of university and dean. EOSS is just down the road for me, I've gone there to shoot about 10 times now. Nice place

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Welcome from Northern California!
I too am from Northern California, but live in Orlando now. I am from Grass Valley! Thanks for all the welcomes, so far this forum is awesome and I will probably get addicted to it like the other forums I am with.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts