Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Been cruising this forum for a little while now, so i figured I'd check in and say hi.:mrgreen:

And among other's, I'm now the proud owner of a new bi-tone XD(M) in 9mm. So far I've got over 400 rounds through it, and it's been flawless. I love this thing so much that I now want one in .40 as well. ;)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Welcome to the site man, I have the XDM Bi-tone 9mm too. I have 300 rounds through mine and cant wait to hit the range again. Are you on a Raptor forum too? If not here ya go moddedraptor.com or raptorforum.com, I'm on both of those

·
Registered
5 Posts
Well I have done it I aquired a XDm 9 today
It felt so good in my hand I couldn't resist
I can't wait to take it to the Range :-D

·
Premium Member
332 Posts
Hi Raptoraz -- they fail to tell you that the XDMs are infectious! I bought my 9mm on a Monday. That Saturday, five days later, I bought the 40 S&W. If you love the 9mm, I warn you -- if you ever shoot the XDM 40, you WILL NOT stop thinking about it. It definitely was an impulse buy, but I just wanted to make sure I owned one while I could still get one. If SA ever makes a 45, I will probably have to be impulsive again!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome to the site man, I have the XDM Bi-tone 9mm too. I have 300 rounds through mine and cant wait to hit the range again. Are you on a Raptor forum too? If not here ya go moddedraptor.com or raptorforum.com, I'm on both of those
I'm on both of those sites, as well as Bluetraxx, ATVfanatics, and ATVconnection. Same username.

·
Premium Member
260 Posts
Welcome aboard and congrats on the XDM 9.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts