Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys im new to this forum and beretta.i bought an 9mm px4 storm about 3 months ago and maybe put 250 rounds threw it and had an couple problems.when I cock it I have to help the slide go forward or it will get stuck right before the bullet.and then I had an problem with it ejecting an shell and got stuck in the loading chamber with an empty shell and an live round.and then I go to clean it today after all this happens and the barrel looks deformed to me.any kind of help is appreciated.

Attachments

·
Registered
448 Posts
The barrel looks good to me its just a little weird because of the rotating barrel design.

Sounds like you are riding the slide. When you rack it pull the slide all the way back, keep pulling until you loose your grip of the slide and let the springs do their job. This video explains it well click here.

Also make sure you're not touching the slide at all while firing or it could cause FTE (failure to eject)

I know it sounds simple, but more often than not malfunctions are cause by user error. And you should be happy if that's all it is, because it easy to fix. If you are doing all that properly and still having issues call beretta.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Georgia.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts