Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, Posted a while earlier about my new SC having failure to eject problems. After trying many different flavors of ammo(WWB, Remington,CCI,Speer,federal) I called the factory, and after asking me if I had tried different ammo they said send it back to them. Sent it to them on a wednesday and received it the following Friday(july 4th weekend inbetween). That was way faster than I anticipated and just in time for an already planned shoot. Work done to it included reaming the chamber (the mouth of the chamber did look a little rough), and a new extractor.Bought another box of WWB and the XD ate it like there was no tomorrow! then It digested a box of remington's and some Speer's. This little gun ROCKS!

Only downside was the additional 50 bucks :shock: that it cost me to overnight it from CA to to IL :evil:

·
Registered
345 Posts
Glad to hear you got things straightened out!

$50 overnight!? That's rediculous.... Are there extra charges for shipping weapons? :?:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Get the receipt for the shipping charges and send it to Springfield, since it was a warranty repair they will reimburse you the 50 you spent shipping it to them. I did this with my 1911 that I sent them from CA as well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts