Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can only find regular blazer ammo with the alum. casing. is this ammo just as good as the brass or not? anybody using the alum. casing ammo and what do you think about it, any differance or not between the brass and the alum. casing?

·
Premium Member
1,132 Posts
i dont know about cleanliness differences but the biggest difference is that you cannot reload an aluminum casing, a lot of guys i know shoot that stuff with no complaints but they also dont reload ive shot some too and didnt mind it it went bang everytime i pulled the trigger.

·
Registered
254 Posts
can only find regular blazer ammo with the alum. casing. is this ammo just as good as the brass or not? anybody using the alum. casing ammo and what do you think about it, any differance or not between the brass and the alum. casing?
I've shot quite a bit of it through Kahr PM9 and XD SC and XD Service.
Never a glitch.

- OS

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
I have been using the aluminum cased blazer since I don't reload. It feeds fine through my XD9 tactical. It might be a little bit dirtier than WWB but this doesn't bother me because I clean it after every range trip. I've been more accurate with the Blazer than with WWB but this could just be improvement on my part. Lately I've been replacing my my little stockpile of 9mm with Blazer Brass because I've read that it performs better than regular Blazer and I can find it for the same price as WWB.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts