Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you live in one of the Western States then note things may get worse. The ruling allows sleeping on public property.

PDF:
cdn.ca9.uscourts.gov/datastore/opinions/2019/04/01/15-35845.pdf

snippet:

Judge M. Smith stated that the panel’s reasoning will soon prevent local governments from enforcing a host of other public health and safety laws, such as those prohibiting public defecation and urination, and that the panel’s opinion shackles the hands of public officials trying to redress the serious societal concern of homelessness.

·
Registered
7,793 Posts
Liberal judges the 4th branch of government.

These people will be the first ones to cry NIMBY watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
@Texas40 agree on NIMBY, but they cannot anymore.

Grab some popcorn and watch the sparks fly as drug addicts setup shanty towns near wealthy enclaves.

Panda eating popcorn.gif

·
Registered
19,690 Posts
The 8th????
I don't see how telling eople the can't camp in public places is cruel and unusual.
If the claim it by camping, it is no longer public.
I went on a multi day ferry trip from WA to AK. My parrents hot some crummy cramped staterooms for us great but there was nowhere else I could go every seat on the ship was camped in. It passed me off more than a little bit. I basically had nowhere to go other than the open deck or the stateroom.... all because the public spaces were claimed. That isn't how public spaces work. That is how squatting works.

·
Registered
18,782 Posts
If I were Trump I’d start bussing the illegals up to San Fran and drop them all off in front of Nanci Pelosis office.

Start relocating all the homeless to the mayors residence and the lilly white leftist neighborhoods. Malibu where the douche actors all live would be a start. Make it be in their back yard.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
See the "Seattle is dying thread" if you want a spoiler on how this ends. I think the "Medieval Diseases" thread is also informative.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts