Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yup, George at gunslingers notified me yesterday that he received my gun so I should have it in about a week.. he did send two pictures so here they are, like I promised a couple of weeks ago :D

It is the new Nighthawk Enforcer(based off the discontinued Larry Vickers model) with a bull barrel, naked slide, serrated slide top as well as rear of slide, Heinie Slant Pro Straight 8 night sights, Mil-tac G10 grip panels and finished in Diamond Black.

Pretty excited to get it to the range, this will be my daily carry.. still trying to decide on a BUG.

More to come when I actually have it in my possesion :twisted:

·
Premium Member
24,847 Posts
Beautiful...one day I'll have one...one day...
Let us know how it shoots when you get it!

·
Premium Member
1,038 Posts
Congratulations! My Nighthawk is my pride and joy, you will not be disappointed!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Just curious, are you talking of carrying that thing concealed? I am just wondering bc i've often wondered how people do that? I assume that you would have to carry it outside the waistband which seems hard to keep concealed.

·
Registered
240 Posts
yup, George at gunslingers notified me yesterday that he received my gun so I should have it in about a week.. he did send two pictures so here they are, like I promised a couple of weeks ago :D

It is the new Nighthawk Enforcer(based off the discontinued Larry Vickers model) with a bull barrel, naked slide, serrated slide top as well as rear of slide, Heinie Slant Pro Straight 8 night sights, Mil-tac G10 grip panels and finished in Diamond Black.

Pretty excited to get it to the range, this will be my daily carry.. still trying to decide on a BUG.

More to come when I actually have it in my possesion :twisted:
Congrats. I ordered an Enforcer from Nighthawk in early August. I should have it in a month or so. Mine will be hardchromed with some other options.

It will be my second Nighthawk.

I've got a hardchromed Predator II as well.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just curious, are you talking of carrying that thing concealed? I am just wondering bc i've often wondered how people do that? I assume that you would have to carry it outside the waistband which seems hard to keep concealed.
1911's are pretty easy to conceal, they are pretty flat and aren't very wide so they pretty much disappear as long as you have a quality holster, I have a Milt Sparks Heritage Limited on order and may just pick up a Versa Max 2 while I am waiting.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts