Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got up this morning, had my coffee, then out the door to the range.Nothing like the smell of gun powder in the morning.I bought a box of the Winchester 115 grain target ammo, and man what a difference. My grouping was 1/4 to 1" apart.first target all but blew the center out and that was at 15 to 20 yards. The second target I worked on my double tap, and were I pointed it hit.Blew the guys eyes out , and his heart. What a difference the Winchester ammo made.

·
Registered
4,401 Posts
Sounds like a real nice day! I had a routine like there where I would get up, grab a coffee, head to the range, then on the way home hit up Famous Daves, and finally get home, put in a zombie movie or I am Legend and clean my guns.

·
Premium Member
127,420 Posts
Got up this morning, had my coffee, then out the door to the range.Nothing like the smell of gun powder in the morning.I bought a box of the Winchester 115 grain target ammo, and man what a difference. My grouping was 1/4 to 1" apart.first target all but blew the center out and that was at 15 to 20 yards. The second target I worked on my double tap, and were I pointed it hit.Blew the guys eyes out , and his heart. What a difference the Winchester ammo made.

Pics or it didn't happen! ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts