Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I've been thinking about getting some custom work done on my XD and was looking at some of the people out there. I've heard nothing but the best about Canyon Creek, and am pretty sure that's where my gun will go when I've saved up. However, I came across Novak's Handgunner Outlet's website a few days ago and noticed that they offer custom work for the XD, several of which where cheaper than any place I'd seen. It looks like they do a lot of custom work on competition guns. Here's the site:

http://www.handgunneroutlet.net/service/springfieldxd.htm

I was wondering if anyone knew anything about the company or had any experience there?! Just checking my options!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Kepa,

As we discussed at the match on Saturday, get with me and we'll get you squared away.

Darren

Z-Man said:
Hi all, I've been thinking about getting some custom work done on my XD and was looking at some of the people out there. I've heard nothing but the best about Canyon Creek, and am pretty sure that's where my gun will go when I've saved up. However, I came across Novak's Handgunner Outlet's website a few days ago and noticed that they offer custom work for the XD, several of which where cheaper than any place I'd seen. It looks like they do a lot of custom work on competition guns. Here's the site:

http://www.handgunneroutlet.net/service/springfieldxd.htm

I was wondering if anyone knew anything about the company or had any experience there?! Just checking my options!

·
Registered
452 Posts
They're located just outside Pittsburgh, PA which is where I shoot. They seem to have a good rep from listening to a lot of the folks I shoot with at the clubs around the Burg.

This is unsolicited so take it or leave.... Personally I can't say enough good things about Rich at Cayon-Creek. I had him install low mount Bo-mars, do the trigger and refinish my XD. Service was excellent, was only without my blaster for a week.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts