Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
5,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Smooth as silk and really nice trigger. Can't wait to see how she runs. :)

Reactions: dawgchamp

·
Premium Member
11,243 Posts
Sweet!

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Nice...another one I s added to the collection. Congrats!!

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Beautiful. Sometimes I hate you! Want to trade stuff? You can keep that Chevy.

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Nice!
Since you have way too many 1911's, you should send them to Azfist and me so we can keep them safe in our LOW HUMIDITY RUST FREE Gun-loving state!

Reactions: azfist

·
Registered
5,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Nice!
Since you have way too many 1911's, you should send them to Azfist and me so we can keep them safe in our LOW HUMIDITY RUST FREE Gun-loving state!
We will take very good care of them too. The free world will do them some good!

·
Registered
5,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nice!
We will take very good care of them too. The free world will do them some good!
I would, but you guys are too close to California. :eek:

:lol:

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Where did Arizona rank for the last two years on the most friendly gun states again??? Oh yeah, first. We installed hippie repellent at the border.

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
In all seriousness, I am really looking forward to a range report. I shot a NightHawk once, and it was amazing. Truly an impressive gun. It screamed quality. Gorgeous finish and you could tell plenty of hours spent on getting the fitment just perfect!

·
Registered
5,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Where did Arizona rank for the last two years on the most friendly gun states again??? Oh yeah, first. We installed hippie repellent at the border.
Arizona is also the home of my all time favorite gunsmith, Mr. Chuck Rogers. ;)

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Arizona is also the home of my all time favorite gunsmith, Mr. Chuck Rogers. ;)
I have STRONGLY considered taking a trip up there and having him fiddle with a gun. I actually purchased a Colt a while back fully intending in bringing it to him. Alas other builds took place.

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
It kind of sucked having to buy the colt. At the time I had a Caspian I was looking to build. I contacted him and he said he wouldn't touch it.

·
Registered
5,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I have STRONGLY considered taking a trip up there and having him fiddle with a gun. I actually purchased a Colt a while back fully intending in bringing it to him. Alas other builds took place.
Here's my Colt LW CCO he "fiddled with" a bit. ;) He's a pretty good fiddler. ;)

·
Registered
5,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
It kind of sucked having to buy the colt. At the time I had a Caspian I was looking to build. I contacted him and he said he wouldn't touch it.
Yeah, he's not a Caspian fan. He told me why one night when we were talking about an upcoming build, but I can't remember what his reason was.

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
God those golfball cuts transform the entire gun! Very beautiful! You bring out my gun envy Joe. That thing is gorgeous!!! Pretty much exactly what I'd have done. Damn you and your sexy guns

·
Registered
5,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks. :)

·
Registered
3,851 Posts

·
Registered
5,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
No problem! Sorry to hijack your thread with my Rogers fanboyism
I'd hijack my own thread to talk more about Chuck's work. ;)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts