Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just would like to say hi to everyone here. I recently purchased a XDS 4" but haven't had a chance to try it out yet. I'm new to the XD platform but not new to gunn'in and I hope the XDS shoots as good as it feels. If it does I'll pick up another chambered in 45. Anyway, thanks for having me as a member of this great board and thanks for all the information that I've taken from it.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Welcome from Sacramento California!

·
Registered
7,533 Posts
^ :lol: For a moment there, I thought you were the OP. :lol:

But I'm glad to "meet" you too! :)

We got our dog from a breeder in Medina. Do you get out to any classes in the area?

·
Registered
5,609 Posts
Welcome from the big toxic mud puddle, or Celina, whichever one is more likely to be recognized.

Eta: I really hate "smart" phones...

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk 2

·
Premium Member
4,971 Posts
Welcome from Central Florida.

·
Registered
103 Posts
^ :lol: For a moment there, I thought you were the OP. :lol:

But I'm glad to "meet" you too! :)

We got our dog from a breeder in Medina. Do you get out to any classes in the area?
I have not made any local classes. I try to get one of the Buckeye Firearms events every couple of years as they are generally well organized and informative and instructional.

·
Registered
7,533 Posts
^ I need to get to some of those.

My issue is that my family schedule makes it hard to do away classes.

·
Registered
103 Posts
^ I need to get to some of those.

My issue is that my family schedule makes it hard to do away classes.
They have scheduled two a little over an hour's drive south of me in Oct and Nov, but the budget right at the moment prohibits my attending. I could drive to these and return all in the same day and that really got my interest. next year I plan to find a way to get to one of them.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Welcome from Georgia

1 - 20 of 27 Posts