Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody got an idea what the next XDm will be after the .40 compact 3.8? I am curious because I swear if they make a .45 in compact I will jump on it. I am trying to be patient as I have bought three of the four XDm's currently available. What are your thought?

·
Registered
145 Posts
I'm really wishing they had the XDm45c out already...

·
Registered
5 Posts
I emailed Springfield and asked if the XDm 45 compact was in the works, and the reply I got said not that she knew of, but they were always upgrading their product line and maybe in the future. :confused: I want it now!

Oh well, XDm 40 compact will work for now ;)

·
Premium Member
12,161 Posts
Here's another vote hoping it's a XDm45c. It would make a fine replacement for my trusty XD45c.

SA just has to release it sooner, rather than later. :)

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
I'd put money on it being the XDm.45c and it being out by Christmas.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Hoping for an XDM 9sc (sub compact). Maybe even single stack. Its that or buy the new Ruger LC9.

·
Banned
242 Posts
Dont hold your breath, look how long it took them to release a regular XDM .45

·
Registered
156 Posts
Hoping for an XDM 9sc (sub compact). Maybe even single stack. Its that or buy the new Ruger LC9.
you realize that the xdm compact has the same grip and less than an inch longer barrel compared to the sc, right?

·
Registered
169 Posts
I emailed Springfield and asked if the XDm 45 compact was in the works, and the reply I got said not that she knew of, but they were always upgrading their product line and maybe in the future. :confused: I want it now!

Oh well, XDm 40 compact will work for now ;)
I called Springfield's customer service early this week and asked if they had any plans to release an XDM45c. I same the same answer. "Our pros are always working on new things. But, there is nothing I know for sure." (Of course, even if they knew of a launch they would not break the news to some random 'joe' on the customer service line like me.)

I am working on my patience...and it hurts.

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
I would bet money on a .45 ACP XDM compact. I know it's going to take some time. But, I am sure it will happen.

·
Registered
4,497 Posts
Add me to the XDm 45c list...:)

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
Anybody got an idea what the next XDm will be after the .40 compact 3.8? I am curious because I swear if they make a .45 in compact I will jump on it. I am trying to be patient as I have bought three of the four XDm's currently available. What are your thought?
I'm with you. I will order one the day it's released (if it happens)!!!

·
Registered
40 Posts
I have money waiting for it, now the wait.

·
Registered
989 Posts
I'd like to see a slim, single stack .45acp.
Having said that, I'd buy a XDM 45c.
I think that would be cool as well. But they would have to call it something different. I don't think they would call a single stack an xdm since well the 'm' also stands for 'megazine' which a single stack really is not.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I would love to see them come out with the 22 lr. 500 rds for the price of 50 with a gun that has the same feel. You will become a much better shooter of your other XDMs if they made such a gun.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts