Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. Newly registered here but I have visited many times the last few months and learned a lot. Thanks! After research here, I talked Santa into bringing me a Springfield XD 9mm subcompact. (It has to stay in the safe until Xmas). I did sneek it out though and sent it to Tripp Research for hard chrome on the slide. Only 2 and a half weeks door to door and I could not be more pleased. I have to wait to take it to the range-darn. Thanks for all the good info here. Oh-I picked up some Armadillo, good stuff! The XD with a 10 round and 15 round magazine only $395 new at Gallenson's here in Salt Lake City. Great place.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hello and Welcome. You should get some pictures up of that chrome job. Happy shooting.

-Josh

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
Merry Christmas!

:p

·
Registered
16 Posts
hahaha.......xmas gift eh? that must be torture to know that baby is sitting in a safe that you have access to...but aren't allowed to play with it for another 8 weeks. congrats on the pistol, and welcome!

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It IS torture. I am trying to be a good boy but the XD gets lonely. When she is not home, I just make sure it is still there! :D

·
Registered
359 Posts
oh boy....

If I were in your situation, I wish I just didn't know about it being there!!! It would drive me nuts, I feel your pain, and I hope the weeks fly by for ya!

-stunks

·
Premium Member
5,751 Posts
Welcome to the fun house. Tell the wifey its really her xmas present and it'll never see the closet again!!!
Several other Utah members on here. Maybe enough for a Utah group shoot.
Happy shooting!!

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am sure once my wife shoots it, it will never be locked up again-LOL. A Utah group shoot would be great! :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts