Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to get back in the forum and update my status and introduce my most recent possession, my "lil baby brutha" 4.0 XDs 9mm to my "Big Brutha" 4.5 XDm .40s&w. Both with TLR 3 & 4 light attachments. Enjoy!
$uploadfromtaptalk1399433249629.jpg
$uploadfromtaptalk1399433271819.jpg

Sent from my Samsung GS4 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Demianu27

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice guns,,really like the XDS 4.0
Thanks boss! I do too! Went to a local gunshow and got it for $500 brand new! I couldn't pass it up even though I knew the better have would not approve. But I explained it was for her to use at the range. We just tried it out and except for a couple of stove pipes & fte's from her limp wristing it seems to make a difference in the barrel length for velocity. Now I hear they're coming out with it in the .45acp. Look out when that happens. The flood gates will be open!

Sent from my Samsung GS4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
207 Posts
What holster do you use for the XDS 4.0 with the light attached?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What holster do you use for the XDS 4.0 with the light attached?
Sorry for the year later response! Lol! But I just moved out here to Cali and it's next to impossible to own a cwp out here. The advantage I have over others is I have my cwp from Florida which cuts thru processing background check. To answer your question (if you haven't already researched)they're is company that makes custom iwb & owb holsters under $75.00 called Crossfire. Here's a link:
Hybrid w/ Light
Before I left for the "States with ridiculous Gun Laws" I was close to finally narrowing my choices between them and Vedder.

Sent from my Samsung GS4 via TapATalk

·
Registered
318 Posts
Nice! I want to pick up a 4.0 Bit-tone 9mm in 2016.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts