Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys! I am a long time xd/hs2000 fan. have been reading the blog for a long time, but haven't said anything yet. i have had 3 xd's in the past, 2 were sold to cover unexpected expenses, the 3rd blew up because of a squib (wife was shooting, don't worry she wasn't hurt) I have had MANY hand and wrist injuries over the years, have had a great deal of rehab to get the hand to work the way it did when I was younger (while learning to work my right (dominant) hand again I have gone back to training with my beretta 92 service pistols) I have 1 inox with match grade parts, and a black one with a custom buffer compensator. (yeah my hand was bad enough at one point that a 9mm beretta with a compensator was hard to control at first. even with years of expirance) very happy to say that I am finally back 100%, and I picked up a beautiful bi-tone xd 45 tactical for $450 with all the fees included. (I always enjoy the 45 cartridge more than other calibers, Not a stopping power trip or any of that. I just like that satisfying sound.) just wanted to say hi and show off my new "baby".

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,971 Posts
Welcome from Central Florida.

·
Premium Member
127,988 Posts
Welcome from Ohio!

·
Banned
20,993 Posts