Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got one of the centerfire P6s for my birthday... amazing the shape its in considering it is 26 years old...

I think my XD has more wear inside than the Sig...

Cant wait to get to the range with it.

·
Premium Member
127,399 Posts
Congratulations...and Happy Birthday!

·
Registered
566 Posts
nice & happy B-day:cool:

·
Registered
31,246 Posts
Wow...thats a really nice one. Don't worry about its age; I have a 31 year old W. German P220 and it still shoots great today. They last a very long time.

The P225/P6s are very good shooters. I really like mine and would never sell it. Accurate and very reliable....who knew one could get so jazzed about a single stack 9mm?

- brickboy240

·
Premium Member
5,354 Posts
Congrats. I helped my brother pick one up. I couldn't believe the good condition for its age. They are really sweet shooters too! Good job!

·
Registered
260 Posts
Happy Birthday! And I'm laughing because I just posted up the pics of my new P6 too.

·
Premium Member
2,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wow...thats a really nice one. Don't worry about its age; I have a 31 year old W. German P220 and it still shoots great today. They last a very long time.

The P225/P6s are very good shooters. I really like mine and would never sell it. Accurate and very reliable....who knew one could get so jazzed about a single stack 9mm?

- brickboy240
I am not one bit worried brick... looking at it, I seriously doubt that it has had 200 rounds down range in its life. Hell, my XD45 with 500 rounds shows more wear on the internals than this Sig does. :D

·
Registered
245 Posts
Awesome!!! My best friend just picked one up at a gun show here fro $330 out the door. maybe 200 rounds down range. Just holster wear from being a german police issue gun. shoots perfect!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts