Springfield XD Forum banner

Newest Glock

3K views 25 replies 16 participants last post by  Chicago2VP71 
#1 ·
Well I bought another G19. It's an Austrian Gen 4 and it has the NiB-X treatment done to it. Made an offer on Buds and my offer was accepted for $509.99 which I thought was an amazing deal on top of free shipping.

Should be here in a few days. :cool:

See less See more
#5 ·
I purchased my GP100 from them and it was easy and hassle free. With the amount of business they do I'm sure there are customers who will have issues from time to time. The biggest thing with Buds is when people place orders they go by what they see in the pictures which sometimes have not been updated. They fail to read the description where it says picture may not reflect exact firearm etc..

My only plans for it are a set of night sights. The Gen 4 texture is perfect for me and it already has the NiB-X coating so good to go!

#6 ·
Congrats enjoy.

#8 ·
Thanks Carl :D But I'll probably have it for a month before I trade it/sell it for something else. I have a problem... lol
That's only because you are still trying to fill the hole from your g21.

#21 ·
Does anyone know who does NiB coating , i'd love to have my slide done NiB ?
I use CCR for my nickel boron refinishing, they call it CPII..
Cummings Custom Refinishing
NiBX is the same thing..

I had a Gen 2 G22 done in NiBX, nice finish.
Only sold when I found out Gen 2 pistols are not recommended for running 357sig.:(

#23 ·
Well done Sir! Congratulations and enjoy responsibly.

#26 ·
Holy crappolla, West German Sig's and Glocks? Are you 1LL's long lost son?

LOL. What can I say I've recognized the man has good taste. That being said I loved my P226 and can only imagine how much nicer the W. German models are without a rail. HATED the rail on my 226 that was my only complaint.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.