Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I bought another G19. It's an Austrian Gen 4 and it has the NiB-X treatment done to it. Made an offer on Buds and my offer was accepted for $509.99 which I thought was an amazing deal on top of free shipping.

Should be here in a few days. :cool:

·
Premium Member
1,778 Posts
Nice! Never bought from them yet but its cool they accepted your offer. Let us know how well the transaction goes because it sounds like people have had mixed experiences with them.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Congrats! Any custom or upgrade plans for it?

·
Premium Member
3,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I purchased my GP100 from them and it was easy and hassle free. With the amount of business they do I'm sure there are customers who will have issues from time to time. The biggest thing with Buds is when people place orders they go by what they see in the pictures which sometimes have not been updated. They fail to read the description where it says picture may not reflect exact firearm etc..

My only plans for it are a set of night sights. The Gen 4 texture is perfect for me and it already has the NiB-X coating so good to go!

·
Banned
0 Posts
Congrats enjoy.

·
Banned
0 Posts
Thanks Carl :D But I'll probably have it for a month before I trade it/sell it for something else. I have a problem... lol
That's only because you are still trying to fill the hole from your g21.

·
Registered
6,583 Posts
Does anyone know who does NiB coating , i'd love to have my slide done NiB ?

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Congrats on your new G19, that is just too pretty to shoot, enjoy and let us know how it shoot.

·
Registered
5,287 Posts
Congrats! :)

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
NIB-X is nice, slick and very easy to maintain. Waiting for a range report.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts