Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off Great site... I am going to be purchasing a XD9sc in the next few weeks.. I went out shopping around for the best price on them. At my local MC Sporting goods they retail for $419.00. They also have them W the holster and hi cap mags for $459.00. Do these sound like good deals? How many rounds do the hi cap mags hold? Is the holster any good? I'm assuming its the XD holster... Also should I pass on the all black model and opt for the stainless slide? I think the Stainless is about $40 more.

Thanks

Jeremy

·
Registered
120 Posts
that's pretty good, since i paid 549 in flagstaff.....

that was the price for the xd9 w/ 2 hi cap mags, usual deal, and same price for the 3 mags w/ holster, the place i went to said it was a promotion....the hi cap mags hold 15 rounds, and i like the holster a lot....i use it to carry.

·
Registered
6 Posts
That's not a bad price at all. Arizona Sportsman in Tucson had a special last week for the holster/hi-cap combo at $439.00, but they're back up to their regular price of $489.00 this week. I'd go for the combo deal.

·
Registered
3,742 Posts
Slide is just a matter of personal preference. Some claim the black is not that great but if you give it a coat of Armadillo you wont have issues.

Welcome to the site :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts