Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey people, just joined in and saying hello for the first time. I am your tipical gun nut and love the XDM line. Have the XDM 40 with the 5 inch barrel, XDM 9 full frame and just picked up the XDM Compact 9mm.

Although I am and Ex-LEO, my love for guns doesn't stop, also have a Beretta Vertec 96 in stainless with Crimson Trace Laser Grips and the Lasermax guide rod laser, Trijicon night sights and M6 tatical light. This is my Baby and I carried it as my side arm when working with the Sheriff's Dept. I also have Colt AR-15 model 6920 with Aimpoint Comp4 red dot, Larue quad rail, Surefire 951 tatical light, Magpul UBR stock and single point sling with fliip up sights. Others include Bersa 380, Benelli M4 shotgun, Remington 870 tatical pump and 11-87 semi auto. No gunner could be complete without a 1911 and my choice was the Kimber TLE with Trijicon sights.

I love guns and all my weapons were purpose bought. A gun worth shooting is worth having no matter the cost especially when it is used for protection.

Well I tend to ramble on too much sometimes, but just dropped in to say hello and I'll be around for a while to come.

·
Premium Member
1,815 Posts

·
Registered
4,497 Posts
Welcome to the forum...:)

·
Registered
329 Posts
Howdy from Texas! Welcome to the forum.

·
Premium Member
127,697 Posts
Welcome from Ohio.

·
Premium Member
23,636 Posts
hello to ya

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum from Northern California!

·
Registered
11,293 Posts
Another Texan welcomes you! :D

·
Premium Member
4,971 Posts
Welcome from Central Florida!

·
Registered
892 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin.