Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:) I'd heard of this forum several times on TEXASCHL.com. I look forward to learning and sharing information about my new XD 9 SC and my even newer XD .45 Service w/ Thumb Safety.

Happy Thanksgiving y'all.

·
Premium Member
7,343 Posts
Congrats and Welcome!! I've learned tons in just a few short days.

·
Premium Member
127,778 Posts
Welcome from Ohio.

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Welcome to the forum from CT.

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Welcome from Indiana!

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome to the forum.I never saw a pine tree in Texas ,let alone a piney wood,Where are you?
East Texas - about halfway between Tyler and Lufkin and about 100 miles west of Shreveport, LA. Where are you and where have you been that you've never seen a pine tree in Texas? In case you haven't heard, Texas is pretty big. :)

·
Premium Member
1,795 Posts
Welcome OldGringo. Been seeing some of your posts on Texas Gun Talk. Always can use another multiple XD owner around here.

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
I haven't been to Texas in nearly 25 yrs ,but all I seem to remember is that it went on forever and it had more jackrabbits ,armadillos,snakes and tumbleweed than I thought possible(and that was just on the highway).Seriously I never saw a pine tree in the parts of Texas I was through ,but as you say it's a BIG ,BIG state.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I haven't been to Texas in nearly 25 yrs ,but all I seem to remember is that it went on forever and it had more jackrabbits ,armadillos,snakes and tumbleweed than I thought possible(and that was just on the highway).Seriously I never saw a pine tree in the parts of Texas I was through ,but as you say it's a BIG ,BIG state.
I seem to remeber an old song or something that had a line in it to the effect that, "...we've been driving for three days and still haven't left the state..." or something like that. West Texas is a lot like that?

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Welcome from Minnesota.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts