Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I actually joined back in late June of this year but just now got around to signing in on this thread. Not sure how many people from Washington State are on this forum but I know there are at least 10+ people. I had to make sure to put the "State" on this so people wouldn't think I was talking about Washington DC! Redmond is about 12 miles NE of Seattle and is the home of Microsoft. No, I don't work for Microsoft so don't ask me any computer questions!

I've lived in a lot of places in the USA. Athens, GA Murray, KY Provo, Utah Carbondale, IL and a couple of places outside or the USA.....Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, and Bangkok, Thailand.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Welcome from mo. Whats the weather like out there? Its crazy here...cold and rainy.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Howdy from Texas!

·
Registered
595 Posts
welcome from colorado. I have had family in Redmond WA. spent a bit of time there.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Howdy from Auburn, WA !!!! Nice to see some other PNW'ers on here.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Welcome

·
Premium Member
21,371 Posts
hello there

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome from mo. Whats the weather like out there? Its crazy here...cold and rainy.
Not so great, cloudy with rain and below normal temps. Had been very nice for a couple of weeks. Will be better next week!

·
Registered
755 Posts
welcome from paducah ky, close to murray

·
Registered
22,569 Posts
Hello from Louisiana.

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Welcome to the forum...:)