Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks--

Found your site tonight while searching for SOME way to get an online scanner that would WORK, to find out why there was so much police activity outside my home tonight at 2 am! Never did find one that worked, but found ya'll! I notice that some of the folks here are from my neck of the woods (Norcross, GA), so maybe you can offer me some tips to find out what my local LE is up to, since they've become so secretive lately (having encrypted the county police scanner as well as, apparently, my local town's scanner as well. Hmmm---I suppose this being the highest-crime area of this county wouldn't have anything to do with that...???).

Anyway, thanks for letting me listen in to your discussions, and thanks in advance for any suggestions about how to find out what's going on in my own backyard (so to speak).

Yours,
Rubyfey

·
Premium Member
127,768 Posts
Welcome from Ohio.

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Welcome from Indiana!

·
Premium Member
3,194 Posts
Hello and welcome from Wisconsin

·
Registered
211 Posts
Hi folks--

Found your site tonight while searching for SOME way to get an online scanner that would WORK, to find out why there was so much police activity outside my home tonight at 2 am! Never did find one that worked, but found ya'll! I notice that some of the folks here are from my neck of the woods (Norcross, GA), so maybe you can offer me some tips to find out what my local LE is up to, since they've become so secretive lately ......
you might try Georgia Live Police, Fire, and EMS Scanners

link to Cobb county seems to work... .didn't try your area though...

Alchemist77

·
Premium Member
260 Posts
Welcome aboard from extremely snowy and cold Washington state.

Man, I can't wait to get back to Georgia!!

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Welcome to the forum from CT.

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Welcome from Minnesota.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks everyone for your kind welcome! I look forward to getting to know folks better.

Is it appropriate to post a question here, or do I need to go to "chatter" for that?

thanks,
Rubyfey

1 - 20 of 22 Posts