Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all! I am a new gun owner just got my cc permit. After all my homework on handguns it was easy to want the xdm. After shooting a few it was easy to spend the money on the xdm 40. What I didnt think about was concealment. are there any holsters on the market that will eliminate the barrel from showing everytime I raise my arm? I am also looking for another gun which will be easier to carry and am open to suggestions. Thanks in advance for any help.

·
Registered
11,293 Posts
Welcome to the forum CT, from Texas, and to the Springfield family. You made a fine choice.

Holsters???......I know people that have a drawer full, and there will be LOTS of recommendations coming your way. I use a simple Bare Assets. Many, many people here are into the Crossbreed conceal system. I don't have one, and looks like the most unfomfortable looking 18th century girdle you could wear......but don't let that fool you. SOOO many say it's the Cat's Meow, how can they ALL be wrong??

·
Registered
4,497 Posts
Welcome to the forum...;)

·
Registered
22,575 Posts
Welcome to the fourm from Louisiana.

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Northern California!

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Welcome from Wonderful Wyoming. Get a Crossbreed Supertuck for that XDM. It will be a joy to carry.

·
Premium Member
23,668 Posts
hello there

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Welcome from Iowa

·
Registered
8,351 Posts
Welcome I'm from ct as well. What part are you from.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hello Fishwhisperer76, welcome to the forum. I'm a new XDm owner and also shopping for a good cc holster. Looks like I have it narrowed down to the Crossbreed Super Tuck or the Minotaur MTAC.

·
Premium Member
4,971 Posts
Hello and welcome from Central Florida!

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Welcome to the forum from CT as well!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Welcome from Waterbury, CT! I'm still waiting for my permit. 10 weeks so far...

Sent from my SAMSUNG Android using Tapatalk

·
Registered
97 Posts
Hello from Texas

1 - 20 of 20 Posts