Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greeting to all XD & XDm owners. Mine is a XDm 3.8 9mm. It was the only polymer semi that I could reach the mag release with my left thumb, plus, it is a very cool looking gun!

I have been shooting since 1975. Skeet is my main game, trap, sporting clays, AR and of course pistol. I reload, too.

Last Saturday I was a participant at the Hollywood Sporting Clays Shoot for disabled veterans, and won the Trap event.

My main purpose for joining this forum is to spread the word about FrogLube CLP, and will be an advertiser, as soon as possible. FrogLube is being discovered through social media. This is not the latest goo from a major chemical company. The owner is a retired Navy SEAL Captain, and my wife and I are his largest distributor.

I do not want to break any forum rules, so I invite you to check out FrogLube for yourself. It is the future of firearms cleaning and lubrication.

·
Administrator
22,462 Posts
Ya another lefty on the forum!!!

Welcome!

·
Registered
480 Posts
Welcome to XDTalk!

Im a southpaw myself... glad to hear your enjoying your XDm:)

·
Premium Member
24,687 Posts
hello to ya

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.