Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Guys and Gals, I am new here...havent picked up my XD9 let but its on its way. You helped me make my decision on what 9mm I wanted, by reading posts here as a guest.

Just wanted to introduce myself and say I look forward to talking more with everyone. Please dont hold it against me that I live in Kalifornia, but for now that is where I work, maybe one day I'll escape and move to the U.S.

Does any one have any cons re: the XD9, I heard I should replace the guide rod and the spring any sugestions?? What else should I look at doing?

Thanks

·
Registered
9,135 Posts
chevy sucks

just kidding

welcome

My ported 9 runs like a ford, er I mean a chevy, with just stock parts in her. I regularly beat two 9mm berrettas, and a 40 walther in terms of accuracy and durability.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Fords are like Tampons....Every pussy has one LOL
Just having fun with you... I dont want this to become a Chevy vs Ford post....might make all the Dodge boys feel left out AGAIN j/k LOL

Thanks Guys... you all seem pretty fun!!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Welcome, from another new guy.

Sorry to hear where you live. I was born there myself, but I didn't have anything to do with that. I hear the border guards nod off about 2am. Maybe you can go over the wall then. Just don't let the govenor catch you, or you'll be "B-a-a-ck".

·
Registered
9,135 Posts
I used to drive only Buick's and Pontiacs, then Igot married, bought a house, had a kid.

Now as long as it is made in the USA and the majority of its profits stay in the USA, I will drive it. :p :p

·
Registered
415 Posts
I'll let the Komiefornia thing go because you apoligized, but Chevy does suck and there is no excuse for not having an XD.

Sarcasm off, The guide rod/spring change out isn't totally nessessary(sp?), but there were enough breakages that woried me. A carry gun should be as reliable as possible. I don't know what your plans are for the purchase, but it will also ruin a nice day at the range if your XD locks up and you have all that ammo ready to be flung down range.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I still want to see a bumper sticker that says my Govenor and beat up your Govenor LOL, bout the only good thing I can say about this state errr prison

·
Registered
3,742 Posts
ChevyBlazerGuy said:
Hello Guys and Gals,
WHERE ALL DE WIMMIN' AT????

Welcome, noob. I think this forum has a "No grilz alowwed" policy. The last one we had got run off.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry...must be the POLITICALY CORRECT B.S. that Kalifornia makes everyone suffer.....sorry for my momentary loss of judgement...wont happen again LOL

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Love the Blazer. I have a '90 full-size myself (which is still the old style).

BTW, don't they have smog police in CA :lol:

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Damn, I just noticed you have a P94 too. How do you like it??

Ya know, I love everything about my XD 40 better than my P94, the way it looks, feels in my hand and everything else, BUT, I shoot my P94 ALOT better. I guess it is because I have several thousand more rounds through it.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes Smog Police, right along side the Smoking Police, the Gun Police, the Fireplace Police (yes there are burn days for your home fireplace), the ANYTHING FUN Police, the "You might shoot out your eye" Police, and this year there is a NO RUNNING WITH SCISSORS Police!!! LMAO!!!! I need to transfer to Texas!!

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Very happy with my P94 I love it!!, I also have several thousand rounds thru it. But I do shoot my Kimber the best.

·
Premium Member
24,847 Posts
Welcome...let us know when you get that XD...range reports are a reqirement...well, maybe not...no real requirements here!

·
Banned
1,546 Posts
Son of Norway said:
ChevyBlazerGuy said:
Hello Guys and Gals,

Welcome, noob. I think this forum has a "No grilz alowwed" policy. The last one we had got run off.
cuz she was a flaming troll. The forum is a better place without pseudo intellectual trolls who use foreign language to prove intellectual superiority

·
Registered
3,742 Posts
NExd said:
Son of Norway said:
ChevyBlazerGuy said:
Hello Guys and Gals,

cuz she was a flaming troll. The forum is a better place without pseudo intellectual trolls who use foreign language to prove intellectual superiority
Oh, she had it coming, alright. I think she pissed of the lefties and the righties on this site all at once. But my statement stands: Dere ain' no wimmin' heeyar.

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Welcome aboard.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts