Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a Blck Hawk Serpa 2 paddle...i havent ever shot anything like this so was wondering on Mags...i have Glock G23 that ill be shooting and someone said to have 5 mags total since there is 10 rounds limited per mag....my question is what type of mag holder will work? i saw on Midway that Glock has some cheap ones for like $10 each...will these work ok to get started with?

·
Premium Member
1,795 Posts
I've had good luck with these with my XDm and M&P 9 Pro and a friend uses them with his Glock 34/35. Price is right and Brian is a good guy to deal with.

KYTEX Shooting Gear

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks a bunch for the info....with never shooting like this before...is it easier to use the singles or the double mag pouches? would the doubles put the mags to close together and harder to grab on a mag change?

·
Registered
248 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,795 Posts
Just my opinion but I like the singles rather than the doubles. Doubles take too much space on the belt. Kinda depends on the division you shoot in but seems the singles are easier to arrange for easy access.

·
Premium Member
11,114 Posts
Just my opinion but I like the singles rather than the doubles. Doubles take too much space on the belt. Kinda depends on the division you shoot in but seems the singles are easier to arrange for easy access.
I'll have to agree with ETexPops.

I use Ready-Tacticals : Ready Tactical

I've seen other folks use CR Speed (CR Speed Mag Pouches) or JR Holsters (JR Holster).

·
Premium Member
1,795 Posts
I was gonna try the Ready Tactical until someone told me about the Kytex Gear. Looks to be the same design at 1/2 the cost. Couple of my friends use the Ready Tactical and really like them. Lots of CR speed mag holders in Limited; not so much in Production in my area.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts