Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got it and looking forward to getting to the range to try it out. Thanks for the forum here to learn

·
Registered
524 Posts
Welcome. I have one of those. About the only advice I can give you is hang on. Enjoy your new pistol.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! I have a friend who is a great help with all of this. I shot his Kimber 45 and loved it

·
Registered
11 Posts
If you do have a hard time hanging on to it, get some Talon Grips and put them on - and I recommend the recently developed Pro version - sorta a cross between the rubber and the sandpaper grits. Enjoy!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you do have a hard time hanging on to it, get some Talon Grips and put them on - and I recommend the recently developed Pro version - sorta a cross between the rubber and the sandpaper grits. Enjoy!
Thanks Miguel! I have looked into them. Thanks for the tip for the pro version

·
Premium Member
1,066 Posts
I had the sandpaper ones on my Mod 1 45 for years and really liked how secure they were, they did show signs of wear, tattered in places, but still very good grip. I removed the old and replaced with the Pro. I'm happy/

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.