Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im very impressed with this new XDS 45 in the 4 inch barrel. I shot 2 boxes through it today with no issues. The 4 inch barrel to me it does help cushion the blow back in the hand when compared to the 3.3 45 I had. First box at 16 yards I'm keeping them all the 10 and 9 ring shooting offhand after I corrected my pulling left. I think Springfield has a winner with this pistol and know for me this Bi-Tone 45 is a keeper.

·
Banned
20,016 Posts
I really wanted to handle one when I bought mine but they didn't have any for me to look at. That may be my next purchase. Unfortunately the 3 free mag deal will be over before I let go of anymore money.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think it's their best XDS yet. I had a XDS 45 in the 3.3 when they first came out but could just not get it to ever work right. Traded it for a Sig which I still have. I did a lot of research on it before I bought one. Not sure what they did different sense they first came out but mine is working right from the start.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Took mine out now on several trips to the range. This XDS 4 inch has not failed once. I've put approx 500 through it now and really like this pistol. More than happy with it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts