Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased my first XD yesterday. Sportsman’s Warehouse Exclusive XDME, 10mm, 4.5, OSP. It has a green ceracoated slide. Already got approved on the free gear up promotion for 3 free magazines, and a range bag. Now to choose a red dot. I’m new to the XD, but not SA firearms.

·
Premium Member
26,909 Posts
Should be fun

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Hi,

I just purchased my first XD yesterday. Sportsman’s Warehouse Exclusive XDME, 10mm, 4.5, OSP. It has a green ceracoated slide. Already got approved on the free gear up promotion for 3 free magazines, and a range bag. Now to choose a red dot. I’m new to the XD, but not SA firearms.
Score! 😁

You'll have a banging good time! Here's a shy wave from the old noob. 🙋‍♂️ Welcome!

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Welcome to the crowd! Might I make a suggestion to install a Wolff 20 lb recoil spring especially if your going to shoot/load stout ammo. It’ll keep the frame block from getting beat up and you won’t have to chase your brass into the next state. 😄 For really stiff loads go with the 22 pounder. Even with the #20 in mine it still functions with light loads.

·
Premium Member
26,909 Posts
Welcome aboard

1 - 7 of 7 Posts