Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I got a new XDm40 4.5 about a month ago. Being a DIY kinda guy I wasn't about to pass up the chance to make something for it. I found some YouTube videos of how to make your own IWB holsters and thought it looked pretty cool. Anyway here are some pics of my new CC rig.

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks kydexter. I got my kydex from amazon. I have an amazon prime account so the shipping is nice and free for me. If you have an account there I recommend it. I priced out large sheets and you can get it there for about $7/sq. ft. if you order in bulk... best deal I've found.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Looks quite nice.

·
Premium Member
4,971 Posts
Very nice. And welcome from Central Florida!

·
Registered
256 Posts
verry nice

·
Registered
64 Posts
Check it out also made one forth car...

I know the car's kinda dirty, but then again now I'm always ridin' dirty.
I am lovin' the car rig, very nice. I like the carry holster as well. Awesome looking for what I assume are your first holsters...and you can't beat $15 for materials.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I am lovin' the car rig, very nice. I like the carry holster as well. Awesome looking for what I assume are your first holsters...and you can't beat $15 for materials.
Thanks pyroticsky. Yep those were my first. Making them is addictive. I'll be making another set once my tac light comes in.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Very cool!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts