Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had to tell all the XD peeps that I just ordered an XDM compact 9 today. It will be at the store this Thursday. Anyone have one and how do you like it? Jeff:)

·
Registered
14 Posts
I love it! <---- the carebear does not... pick up the pearce grip extension for $10. It brings out the true potential of the gun.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I hope You love it, I also have one on the way. I picked up my 4.5 45acp bitone last friday and ordered a 4.5 9MM bitone for my wife to use. I cant wait for it to get here and get out and shoot them.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Love mine, and it is going to be my primary carry when my plastic comes in the mail...hopefully in the next two weeks! I shoot this gun very well. It will make you look better than you probably are (maybe not, maybe you just are a great shot, but this gun will bring it out in you).

RJ

·
Registered
67 Posts
Congrats man! I'm in the same boat as you. I ordered mine this past Friday, and should be here by Thusday.

I'll soon be a first time firearm owner, and I can't freaking wait!

·
Registered
140 Posts
I love it! <---- the carebear does not... pick up the pearce grip extension for $10. It brings out the true potential of the gun.

+1 For sure

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wow, this feedback is awesome. Now I really can't wait to get pick it and head to the range..

@GoCubs, I bought an additional 13 round mag and two grip extensions. I wanted to shoot with the 13 rounders with the grip extenders since this will be my EDC gun and I can get the feel shooting at the range with this configuration.

@Kstew, My next purchase will be the XDM 4.5 45acp, then the XDM 4.5 9mm both in bitone. I have a like new Glock 36 with all the bells and whistles that I am going to probably sell to go towards the XDM 45. Nothing against the Glock, I just prefer the XDM.

Thanks to all on the feedback and happy shooting..Jeff

·
Registered
22,574 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the fourm from Louisiana! Pics please.

·
Registered
538 Posts
I wholeheartedly agree with getting the Pearce extension. Made all the difference in the world:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ok, I just picked up my XDM 9 compact this afternoon and I will get some pics up tomorrow. Another cool opportunity for another XDM today, I saw an XDM 45 that was in the used gun case. The guy told me that some older gentleman brought it back in becasue he did not like the recoil. It did not have any marks on the barrel and it practically looked brand new. Comes with the case and all the original accessories as well. To make a long story short, the guy at the gun shop said he would trade me for my Glock 36 straight up. I will be owning me an XDM 45 this time tomorrow as well.

@Croesius, sweet picture. I think that grip extension will work out great...thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Congrats that sounds like a real winner. Make sure you post pics of the TWO new guns soon.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I have recently decided to trade or sell my XDm .40 3.8 to get the XDm .40 compact. Am looking forward to making this transition asap lol. Enjoy your new gun, the XDm's are great

1 - 17 of 17 Posts