Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say hi to everyone out there. I'm a new XDM owner and forum member. I decided to make the XDM 9mm with the 4.5" barrel my first gun purchase. Ordered it on Tuesday but I don't have it yet due to the waiting period. I'll post some pictures once I have it in hand.

I hope to learn a lot from all you experts here on the forum.

Thanks,
Scott

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just wanted to say hi to everyone out there. I'm a new XDM owner and forum member. I decided to make the XDM 9mm with the 4.5" barrel my first gun purchase. Ordered it on Tuesday but I don't have it yet due to the waiting period. I'll post some pictures once I have it in hand.

Thanks,
Scott
I just picked up my xdm 4.5 today, it feels great should be hitting the range in the next few days...

·
Premium Member
4,971 Posts
I just picked up my xdm 4.5 today, it feels great should be hitting the range in the next few days...
Welcome to the forum. I believe that you will enjoy the XDm .45.

·
Premium Member
4,971 Posts

Thanks,
Scott
Welcome to the forum, from Central Florida. Yes, there are many knowlegdeable people here.

·
Registered
11,292 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from Texas, and to the Springfield family! :D

·
Premium Member
24,687 Posts
hello there

·
Registered
55 Posts
Welcome from a fellow Marylander. I've got the XD9 sc and love it. I'm sure you will like your new acquisition as well. Now if we could work on the abysmal gun laws in Maryland, we'd really have something!

·
Premium Member
3,448 Posts
Hi and welcome from Colorado

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.