Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How's everyone doing? I just recently got into firearms, and two days ago ordered a new XDM 4.5" 9mm in bitone finish for just $490. I think I scored a darn good deal. I'm looking forward to breaking it in at the range later this week. Anyone else in the Cincinnati area? I plan on going to Point Blank once every couple weeks or so for target shooting. They have a great facility.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin. ..enjoy!

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Welcome from Georgia. Sounds like a great deal on a great handgun.

·
Registered
10,949 Posts
Howdy howdy!

May your beer be cold and your powder dry!

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
I live in cincy. Check out readyline on the eastside. Best indoor range in the tristate.

·
Registered
22,575 Posts
Welcome from Louisiana.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I live in cincy. Check out readyline on the eastside. Best indoor range in the tristate.
I'll definitely do that. I work just down the road from Target World but I've heard some unfavorable things about their range. I still might check them out simply for their prices, though.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Welcome from Wisconsin. ..enjoy!
What part of the state are you in? I grew up near Wausau. I wish they had some indoor ranges in that area. I heard of a new one currently being built just off Hwy 29 west of Wausau, though. It's about time. I'm sure it will be successful considering all the avid hunters there.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
From Hartland, between Milwaukee and Madison. Several good indoor and a good range in Eagle.

·
Premium Member
4,971 Posts
Welcome from Central Florida.

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
I'll definitely do that. I work just down the road from Target World but I've heard some unfavorable things about their range. I still might check them out simply for their prices, though.
They have great prices. And the range is great. Only 100yd range around.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts